Guilt Free Nutbutter Chocolate Cups
Here's what you'll need:
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil (I used the Trader Joe's coconut oil)
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (Use your favorite type of nut butter. Almond butter is great)
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chocolate
- Blend coconut oil, honey, peanut butter, and vanilla extract in a mixer until smooth.
- Melt you chocolate in a double boiler. DO NOT OVER-HEAT THEM. It makes them gritty and tough.
- Line your muffin tin.
- Pour a tablespoon of melted chocolate into the paper liner, and brush the chocolate up the sides, no need to be exact. The chocolate will harden almost instantly as you brush it up the sides.
- Fill with the nut butter filling then cover with a bit of chocolate (just enough to cover the nutbutter)
- Store in the refrigerator or in the freezer then enjoy.
Live long and prosper.