Dangers Of Not Removing Your Makeup. A Must See!

Image courtesy of The Huffington Post

I know we all get lazy when it comes to washing off our makeup from time to time. Personally, I don't wear makeup everyday but when I do on occasion I've been guilty of being too lazy to wash it all off. Whenever I didn't wash the makeup off I've noticed that my pores become huge, my acne flairs up, and my complexion looks dull. I came across a blog post with the dangers of not washing your makeup off each night and I just had to share this information. One woman decided to create her own experiment in order to figure out what would happen to her skin if she didn't wash her makeup off every night for 30 days. Yikes. 

Prior to and after the experiment her skin was closely monitored. The results of this 30 day experiment is definitely an eye opener for me. Needless to say I will never ever neglect to wash my makeup off every night. Here's a video of the experiment and the results from the show The Doctors.

 

Live long and prosper...


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.