Low Carb Cream Cheese Pancakes



Sooo I've been craving pancakes. I've tried so many variations of healthier pancake alternatives all of which have left me feeling disappointed and unfulfilled. After so many recipes I think I've finally found one that's low carb and delicious. If you decide to try it out let me know what you think. 

Ingredients:

2 oz Cream Cheese
Eggs
½ tsp  Cinnamon

1 tbsp butter


Directions:

Combine all ingredients (except butter) in a medium bowl & blend using an immersion blender.  If you don’t own an immersion blender you can use a blender or food processor.






The batter will be really bubbly when you’re first blending it, so just let it sit for a minute or two so some of the bubbles settle (some small ones will still remain).
Place about a half tbsp of butter onto a hot griddle (or non-stick spray), pour about 1/4 of the batter onto the griddle, letting it cook for about a minute or so on each side.  



Nutrition: 383 calories, 33g fat, 16g protein, 3g carbs, 1.5g fiber (1.5 net carbs)

Serves: 1
Yields: about four 6″, thin pancakes


Enjoy =)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.