Let Him Know That You Like Him Without Looking Desperate



I’m not a guru but I've picked up a few tips that have never let me down. Below are some of my favorite ways to let a guy know that I like him without coming off as a desperate bug- a- boo.


EYE CONTACT

This is one of my favorite ways. One of my guy friends who also has a deep love for all things literature suggested that I read a book called, "The Power of Eye Contact: Your Secret for Success in Business, Love, and Life by Michael Ellsberg." There's a chapter devoted to women only and it's all about eye flirting. In this chapter the writer told one of his single girlfriends that she should look back towards the guy, make eye contact, give him a dazzling smile, then turn back around. It worked for the girl in the book and it's worked for me countless times. It's one of my favorite moves. I've had a 100% success rate with this little gem. It's easy to do and virtually embarrassment free. Don't be afraid to give it a try.


ACT FLIRTY

Every guy likes to be flirted with. Face it. It makes them feel wanted. A little bit of flirtation will definitely let him know that you like him. So flirt a little, give a coy little smile, touch his hair or his arm – it’s all part of the game ladies. We want it to be cute and subtle not overly aggressive or overtly sexual. A little goes a long way.



COMPLIMENT HIM

Everyone loves to be complimented. Yes, guys love to receive compliments as well. Compliments are truly one of the most fantastic ways to let him know that you like him and what you like about him. Like his body? Tell him! What about his hair? Let him know. Love that smile? Tell him know how amazingly sexy those pearly whites are. 

DEEP CONVERSATIONS

If you and the object of your affection are finding yourselves engaged in long and meaningful conversations typically guys will take that as a sign of interest. Think of it this way; when you're on a date with a guy that you’re just not into you would almost always keep the conversation short right? Well, one of the surefire ways to let him know that you like him is to strike up a good conversation – he’ll appreciate the chance to get to know you. And who knows during that conversation you two may find out that you've got a lot more in common.

SMILE

Beam those pearly whites. Not only will it give him a reason to approach you, but smiling is a great way to make yourself look your absolute best. So flash that incredible smile his way. Needless to say you're gonna want to make sure that your teeth are clean and white. =)

BE YOURSELF

Never ever compromise who you are for anyone even a very hot, very available guy. I can’t stress this enough. If you really like a guy, you want him to like you, for you, not for someone you've made yourself into. Trust me I've been there before. For many years my self esteem was minimal to damn near non existent. I would bend over backwards trying to be this seemingly perfect person that I thought someone else would like. In my head I would think that no one would really like me because I thought that I wasn't smart enough or pretty enough blah blah blah. Let me tell you having that frame of mind and trying to live up to that expectation is exhausting and miserable. You lose yourself and that little charade will only last for so long. One of the sexiest and most rewarding things you can do is be yourself and be comfortable in your own skin.


COYNESS

Coyness is one of the best and most under utilized tools that we women have. Some men love when a girl is a little coy, when their a little flirty, and when they're a bit shy. It’s cute, it’s adorable and for some men it's a chance to try to pull you out of your shell. A bit of an endearing challenge if you will.


INVITATIONS OUT

A guy shouldn't be the only one that asks the girl out. If you truly like a guy then ask him out. I’m not saying to do this all the time, but a causal ‘let’s hang out’ statement, makes a huge difference to a guy and opens to door to possibilities.

SUBTLE TOUCHES

I’m not suggesting that you throw yourself all over him. A subtle brushing of ‘imaginary lint’ off of his shoulder or brushing his hair away from his eyes goes a long way. Couple those sweet little touches with a  smile and it's game over. Just keep it clean and light and you’ll definitely make an impression.


SLIP HIM YOUR PHONE NUMBER


So you've been chatting with this handsome guy at the gym, but your workout time is over. What do you do? Well, slip him your business card or jot down your phone number on a slip of paper. That way, the ball is in his court. Do NOT beg for his number then proceed to call him over and over again. Let him know that you're interested but don't chase him.


To many of us finding ways to let a guy know that we like him can be intimidating and awkward at times, but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't go for it occasionally.


Powered by Blogger.