Preparation For 10 Day Water Fast

Yep. You read that correctly. I'll be doing another water fast. Last year I water fasted for 10 days. It was a great experience but it was also extremely difficult. I experienced hunger pains, headaches, and weakness. This year I'm determined to do it again. Who knows by the end of the year I may complete two fasts. I know they'll be people who will firmly argue against water fasting but I promise you I've done my research.

Like last year my plan of action will be as follows:



  • 10 Day Water Fast (nothing but water) 
  • Coffee Enema as needed 
  • Oil pulling at least once a day 
  • Multivitamins (Multi vitamins, Iron, Vitamin D & Cod Liver Oil)

This time around I'll be consuming nothing but fruits and vegetables for a week prior to my water fast.  The pre-fast feast of  fruits and vegetables will be enjoyed in it's raw state, juiced, steamed etc. I'm looking forward to taking this journey and sharing it with you.

Have you done a water fast before? What was  your experience? Don't be scared to share. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.