Refreshing Cucumber Salad Recipe

Cucumbers and onions are two of my favorite items to add to my salads. Since my parents had them on hand I decided to make a refreshing simple summer salad including these two amazing ingredients. This recipe is super yummy and perfect for a lunch or dinner side dish . Let's get started.

Ingredients


2 cucumbers, diced
Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
4 green onions, diced
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar( I use Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar)

1/2 teaspoon dried basil( Not neccesary but adds amazing flavor)
3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
2-3 garlic cloves, minced

Instructions


Combine all ingredients together and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 7 days.

If you prefer a creamer salad dressing feel free to add 1- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard.

Bon Appeitit

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.