Must Have Trader Joe's Googies

May 11, 2016


Trader Joe's is one of my favorite places to shop. I love the environment and the selection of foods available. Today I'm sharing a few of my must have items from TJ's.

                         Trader Joe’s Vegetable Masala Burgers


I'm no vegan but I try to consume less meat. This is the best pre-made veggie burger I’ve found. It has Indian spices (kind of like a samosa’s filling) so the flavor is great and I don’t miss having meat when I eat these. It’s just a really unusual product that you won’t find anywhere else and great for a quick meal.


Cost: $2.49 for a 10 oz. package​.



                   Trader Joe’s Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Dip

This takes just minutes to heat up in the microwave. For the family, one package is fine, but if you’re having people over, you’ll need at least two. 


To buy: $2.99 for 8.8 oz, container​.



                            Trader Joe’s Roasted Seaweed Snack


These are cheap, healthy, and yummy. They go great over salads—a perfect way to get an additional health boost without heading to China Town or scouring the seas for weeds yourself.


To buy: $0.99 for a .4 oz. package.

                       Trader Joe's Pound Plus 72% Dark Chocolate




Most baking chocolate bars are around 4 ounces, but this one is a whopping 17.6 ounces, and costs only $5. It tastes surprisingly complex, like coffee and tart cherry, and is great for baking or snacking (preferably both—at the same time).

To buy: $4.99 for a 17.6 oz. bar.
                         Trader Joe’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups

Bite sized, delicious and addictive. These have the perfect ratio of peanut butter to chocolate and the peanut butter is actually good, unlike the dry, crumbly stuff sometimes found in Reese's. Because of their small size, you can eat them by the fistful or use them in lieu of chocolate chips when baking cookies.

To buy: $3.49 for a 12 oz. tub.


                      Trader Joe’s Creamy Unsalted Almond Butter


This is my go-to nut butter. I divide each jar into smaller glass containers, so I can keep one at home and one at work. It’s delicious paired with bananas and apples.


Cost: $7.99 for a 16 oz. jar​.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.