Coca-Cola Chicken


I'm not a soda drinker but I was in the mood for something a little different. Like most people I decided to search for new recipes via Google. While searching I stumbled across Coca Cola Chicken. The thought of the combination of chicken and Coca Cola sounded odd but strangely enticing. Intrigued I decided to give it a try. It's delicious, sweet, and simple. Below is the recipe used.

Here's what you'll need:

4 Chicken Breast Fillets cut thin

12 oz of Coca Cola

1/2 Cup of Tomato Sauce

1/4 Cup of BBQ Sauce

2 Tablespoons of Honey


Here's what you'll do:

Place all ingredients in a medium saucepan, stir, and bring to a boil

Cover and turn heat to medium

Cook for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally

Uncover, and cook an additional 10 minutes on low until done


If you've tried this recipe or you've used a modified version feel free to share.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.